- Chapstick with Sunscreen: I hate dry lips! Can you imagine dry burned lips?! I get chills down my back just thinking about it.
- Socks: I just can’t sleep without sock….it’s weird, I know, but just can’t. If one of my sock fall of during the night I’ll get up to look for it under the covers and put it back on.
- Comfortable footwear: Actually orthopedic footwear, because I’ve been struggling with a foot injury the past 7 months, called “plantar fasciities”, my choice in footwear has become extremely important.
- Granola bars: I can’t go hungry. Always have something in my bag and purse. Not kidding about “always”! When they check my purse going into night clubs, I get a weird look from whoever is checking my purse because there is a granola bar inside. They usually say that I won’t be needing it, but it’s never there by the end of the night.
- Ibuprofen: we’re in Cuba for a week. There is not enough time! It works wonders!